You must read the following Rules & Regulations and agree to them before clicking below to finish submitting an application.
DWB Properties Rules & Regulations:
I have Rules and Regulations that are of value to you. If you feel that you are unable to live by these rules and regulations, please do not apply. We want our residents to be considerate and respectful of their neighbors.
Mail to us @:
DWB PROPERTIES L.L.C.
2117 HWY 70E.
GARNER, NC 27529
422-7197 mobile phone
772-2220 business phone
B. HOME AND SITE MAINTENANCE
- Each resident shall keep the site in a clean and neat condition and free of any fire hazards. Damage to the home site including, but not limited to, paving, utility systems, landscaping will result in the resident being held financially responsible for repairs. There is NO storage permitted around the home. All items must be stored inside the home or in an approved storage building. Patio furniture, gas and charcoal grills must be kept in good condition. If items become rusty, broken, coming apart, poor appearance, please have them removed.
- Clothes Lines. NO outside clotheslines are allowed. Hanging of clothes from decks, trees, doors, is not allowed.
- Antennas. No outside antennas, aerials or towers shall be permitted on any home site. Satalite dishes are permitted in most locations
- Satellite Systems. Location of dish is to be approved before installation. Dish can be no larger than twenty ( 20 ) inches. No digging is allowed. Only one ( 1 ) dish allowed
- Septic Systems. There is a $ 50.00 charge plus charges for pumping and unnecessary repairs due to leaking faucets, hanging or running commodes. There is a $ 50.00 charge plus charges for pumping / necessary repairs for cleaning / repairing lines due to anything that stops up the system. DO NOT put grease, prophylactics, disposable diapers, wipes or anything that will or may stop up the system. DO NOT empty ashtrays in the system as tobacco kills the bacteria needed to break down solids. The ONLY thing that is to be in the system is human waste and toilet paper. Resident is responsible for damage done due to vehicles running over the system, lines.
- Parking Areas are to be kept clean and free of oil and other stains. Resident is responsible for repairs to the parking pad
- Windows. Windows shall not be covered with any foil, paper, wood, metal or other non-transparent material. Materials of a commercial nature designed to reduce or eliminate glare and harmful sunrays may be installed to the manufacturer’s specifications on the interior of the home only. Stacking of boxes or other items, against the interior windows, so as to appear unsightly from the exterior of the home is not allowed. Appropriate curtains and blinds shall be the only window cover. Keep window treatments in good repair. Nothing ragged or torn. No broken, sagging, bent, blinds. REMEMBER, OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SEE YOUR HOME.
- No carports or tents of any nature are permitted.
- No yard sales or sale of one’s personal property is permitted unless approved by Management. Resident is responsible for damage to Community resulting from sale of any items.
- Refrigerators, washer, dryers, water heaters may not be stored on the deck or around the home for any reason.
- Discarded furniture, bedding may not be stored on the deck or around the home for any reason.
- Christmas lights / decorations must be removed from the home and lot by January 31 of each year.
- No swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Notice for any repairs, which a Resident feels, are necessary to the Landlord’s property on which a Resident relies should be submitted in writing to the Manager at the address provided for payment of rents. Under no circumstances shall a Resident initiate any repairs to any of the Landlord’s property.
D. SNOW / ICE REMOVAL
- The Community does not have the equipment to remove snow or ice from the streets or drives. Resident may not use salt on any paved areas. Chemical ice solvents are permitted provided they are the type that do not damage, deteriorate or discolor the concrete, paving or lawn.
E. DAMAGE AND DESTRUCTION
- Willfully damaging or destroying the Community premises or any other Resident’s belongings within the Community confines is prohibited. The committing of such acts by the Resident, any occupants of the Residents home, or guest of the Resident will lead to an eviction.
- Nothing is to be nailed or attached to any tree.
- There shall be no brandishing of firearms or any other weapon(s) in an attempt to intimidate, threaten, and harm anyone or any property by any Resident or their guests (s) while in the Community. ANY USE OF BB GUNS, ANY OTHER TYPE OF GUNS, SLINGSHOTS, PAINT BALL GUNS, BOWS AND ARROWS, AND ANY OTHER WEAPON IS PROHIBITED.
- Each Resident must carry adequate “Fire and Extended Coverage” insurance on his/her home and must also maintain reasonable general public liability insurance. Each Resident will be required to provide evidence of such insurance to Management upon request.
- Gambling is prohibited as provided by state law.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN APPROVAL OF MANAGEMENT and PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ALL OF OUR COMMUNITIES. ANY PET APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT MUST BE REGISTERED WITH MANAGEMENT. UNREGISTERED PETS DISCOVERED BY MANAGEMENT WILL RESULT IN A NOTICE TO REMOVE THE PET. IF RESIDENT FAILS TO REMOVE THE PET UPON NOTICE BY MANAGEMENT, THEN A NOTICE TO MOVE THE HOME OUT OF THE COMMUNITY WILL BE ISSUED.
- DOGS MUST BE OF A BREED OR MIXED BREED KNOWN TO GROW NO MORE THAN FIFTEEN (15) INCHES IN HEIGHT, MEASURED ACROSS THE BACK AT THE SHOULDER AT MATURITY AND WEIGH NO MORE THAN 20 POUNDS. PIT BULLS, ROTTWEILERS, DOBERMAN PINCHERS, CHOWS, SHAR PEIS, OR DOGS COMMONLY KNOWN FOR AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR IS NOT ALLOWED.
- PET OWNERS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES CAUSED OR DONE BY THE PET.
- PETS MUST WEAR A LEGAL RABIES TAG.
- NO OUTDOOR PET ENCLOSURES.
- NO EXOTIC PETS.
- NO “BEWARE OF DOG” SIGNS ARE ALLOWED.
- THERE IS A $ 100.00 PET FEE. IF THE RULES ARE VIOLATED, THE FEE IS FORFEITED AND YOU CAN BE ASKED TO MOVE. YOU WILL RECEIVE ONLY ONE ( 1 ) WARNING.
- No peddling, soliciting, or commercial enterprise is permitted in the home unless permitted by the governing municipality and the property owner.
- No daycare or extended baby-sitting is permitted under any circumstance.
- SUPERVISION. There must be a parent, guardian or babysitter responsible for children under fourteen (14) years of age residing in the Community at all times.
- NO SWIMMING POOLS, portable or permanent, is permitted.
- No trampolines, go-carts, ATV’s, or minibikes are permitted.
- NO FIREARMS, including BB or pellet guns are permitted. See Section (G) on Firearms
- Any large outside play equipment such as swing sets, gym sets, monkey bars, and sand boxes must be approved in writing by Management. Requests for these items are to be made in writing stating size and preferably accompanied by a picture. Requests are to be made BEFORE purchase. Management reserves the right to mark location of approved item and limit number of items. If you are not certain about the equipment, check with Management.
- Equipment that becomes damaged, rusted, or not neat in appearance is not allowed. You may be asked to replace / remove / repair the item.
- Basketball Goals. No permanent goals. No more than one goal. Portable, movable goals only. They cannot be in the yard. They may not be attached to any tree or post. They may be placed at the driveway. At NO time is the street to be blocked. So as not to disturb others, play is limited to 9 p.m. Goals are to be maintained so as to be neat in appearance. If they are damaged, rusted, unsightly they must be removed\ replaced. If rules are not followed, goal must be removed. Be considerate, conflict around the goals will lead to a ban of all goals. Resident assumes any and all liability.
- DO NOT leave toys all over the yard. Pick them up and place them in a storage facility or near the home. Remember, your front yard may be some ones back yard. Be considerate.
- ANNOYANCE. NO CHILD SHALL ANNOY OR HARASS OTHER RESIDENTS, THEIR GUESTS, COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, OR BREAK ANY COMMUNITY RULE OR REGULATION THAT MAY APPLY. IF SUCH BEHAVIOR OCCURS, MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK RESIDENT AND HOME TO MOVE.
- CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED ON VACANT HOMESITES NOR ARE THEY ALLOWED TO “CUT” THROUGH SOMEONES YARD. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE HOMEOWNERS PERMISSION TO BE THERE, THEN STAY OUT. IT IS TRESPASSING. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY AT THE MAILBOXES OR AROUND THE WELL HOUSES.
- No bike ramps or mounding of soil for ramps. If needed, you may contact local community and recreation centers for available places to ride.
L. LANDSCAPING (items #2, and #4 do not apply to Sandy Ridge MHP
- Planting of additional shrubs, flowers is encouraged but must first be approved by Management as all utilities are underground and digging could result in serious problems and / or injury to the resident. Requests are to be made in writing. NO invasive plants allowed. Ex. Bamboo, ivy.
- Maintenance. Cutting and trimming of grass and other greenery is the responsibility of the resident. Grass is to be maintained properly (NO HIGHER THAN THREE ( 3 ) INCHES ). Grass should be mowed every two ( 2 ) weeks or more if necessary. If the yard is not maintained in accordance of the rules, then a Twenty-five dollar ($25.00 ) fee will be charged PLUS the cost of cutting. Cost of cutting will be what The Manufactured Home Community is charged by the company which is doing the Community cutting. This is due at time of cutting. There will be no reminders. If you fail to cut your grass more than twice and the Community is required to do this work on your behalf or charges for service are not paid, we will do the work for you and rent will increase accordingly.
- Items planted become the property of The Manufactured Home Community and may be removed only when there is a written request and the request has been approved. All holes must be filled for any plants that have been approved by management to be removed.
- Under no circumstances are leaves, limbs, and Christmas trees to be carried to any vacant area and dumped.
- Fencing. Fencing of any type, other than what may be done by Management, shall not be permitted.
M. OCCUPANCY AND REGISTRATION
- Occupancy is limited to only those people registered at the office for a designated site. ALL residents must register at the office and complete any necessary forms and agreements prior to occupancy. Those failing to comply with this procedure shall be deemed trespassers and shall immediately be evicted from the Community.
- Each person and pet, if applicable, residing in the Community must be registered and listed on the Community Application, which must be signed by each Resident 18 years of age or older occupying the home. Also, any changes (move ins or outs) must be made in writing to Management for approval.
- NO PERSON CAN MOVE IN WITH YOU WITHOUT PROPER APPLICATION AND APPROVAL OF MANAGEMENT. THIS INCLUDES NEW SPOUSES, RELATIVES, AND ROOMMATES. VIOLATION OF THIS RULE CAN AND WILL LEAD TO YOUR EVICTION.
- You may have a house guest for seven ( 7 ) days. Management is to be notified of anyone staying longer than the seven ( 7 ) days.
- Lot leases are not transferable and no home can be sublet or rented.
- LEASING OF HOMES IS NOT PERMITTED.
N. VACATING A SITE
- In order to receive refund or pro-rated refund:
- Resident must notify Management in writing no less than thirty (30)) days prior to the removal of their home. Failure to provide such information shall be grounds for forfeiting part, if not all, of any security rental deposits on a pro-rated basis. If the home is not moved out within the thirty (30) days, the notice shall be of no further force or effect and Rental Agreement shall remain in full force. If Resident wishes to move out after the notice has expired, Resident must reissue in writing a new thirty (30) day notice.
- Resident must give Management the forwarding address and phone number.
- Deposit will be refunded with thirty ( 30 ) days of vacating and cleaning of site
O. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
- Notices / letters of violations will be kept on file. Repeated violations and you will be asked to move.
- Drugs. The possession, selling and / or use of illegal drugs or the conduct of oneself in an improper manner while under the influence of drugs will not be tolerated. You will be asked to move.
- Alcoholic Beverages. Public drunkenness, drunk driving will not be tolerated. Please reserve any and all drinking of these beverages to the confines of your home.
- Loud parties, excessive noise, obscene language will not be tolerated.
- Stereos, musical instruments, or other sound devices must be operated at a LOW volume so as not to disturb your neighbors. Low volume means the normal volume of a person’s voice. If it can be heard in the street or in the yard, it can be heard in your neighbor’s house. Please be considerate.
- Car Stereos. Car Stereos must be turned down when coming into the Community so as not to disturb Residents.
- Car Alarms. Alarms must be set so that they do not disturb Residents.
- Home Safety. Any condition constituting a fire hazard shall not be permitted. Resident is responsible for any and all safety equipment for the home.
- The Management and Owners of properties do not accept the responsibility for loss to the Resident due to but not limited to theft, fire, accident, or vandalism. It is the Resident’s responsibility to take care of their security needs.
- ALL VEHICLE REGULATIONS, RULES MUST BE STRICTLY COMPLIED WITH. IF NOT, YOU CAN AND WILL BE ASKED TO MOVE.
- Community Parking Spaces. No more than TWO ( 2 ) spaces are available. No more than TWO ( 2 ) licensed vehicles are allowed. This includes personal and work vehicles.
- Parking. Vehicles are to be parked on the pad at all times. There is no parking in the yard or off the road. Guests are to park on the street with ALL tires on the pavement. Vehicles are to be parked so as not to block traffic. Vehicles are to remain on the pad for loading and unloading. This includes groceries, appliances, and furniture.
- Parking on Vacant Sites. There is to be no parking of vehicles on vacant sites without an approved written request stating reason. This is to be approved before use.
- Speed limit. The speed limit is FIVE ( 5 ) Miles PER HOUR and must observed at all times. Please notify friends and family. This is for the safety of the children.
- Motorcycles. Registered, inspected and licensed motorcycles are permitted provided they are operated under North Carolina Law. They are to be used as transportation in and out of the community only. They are to be parked on the pad as long as there is space. They are not allowed to be parked on the yard.
- No motorbikes, mopeds, off the road vehicles, go carts, scooters, or unlicensed vehicles shall be operated under any circumstances and are not allowed in this Community.
- Recreational Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, and Jet Ski’s: Parking of these vehicles is prohibited. Special approval may be able to be obtained by making a written request to management. However, other than the two (2) vehicles the pad is designed for, excess vehicles will not be allowed. BE SURE YOU OBTAIN APPROVAL and THERE IS SPACE BEFORE PURCHASE.
- Trucks and busses over one (1) ton will not be permitted.
- No major repairs to vehicles will be permitted around the home, driveway, parking pad or in the roadways.
- Changing of oil is not permitted.
- Wrecked vehicles are not allowed.
- Excessive washing of vehicles is not permitted. You are encouraged to take your vehicle to and off site car wash.
- Any vehicle that is disabled will be given five (5) days to be repaired, licensed and operable.
- ALL VEHICLES ARE TO HAVE A CURRENT LICENSE AND INSPECTION STICKER. Resident will have five (5) days to have a current inspection and license.
- UNLICENSED, INOPERABLE OR ILLEGALLY PARKEDVEHICLES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE HOME SITE. SUCH VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL AND STORAGE BY MANAGEMENT AT RESIDENT’S EXPENSE.
- All vehicles must be properly muffled with engine and exhaust noise kept to a minimum. Engines shall not be raced, gunned, or revved in a manner or at a time, which will disturb the peace and quiet of the community.
- All vehicles must be registered with the office. Information shall include make, model, license number and name of owner. If vehicles are traded, sold, purchased or leased, notify office within thirty (30) days of change.
R. MAILBOX- if applicable:
- SANDY RIDGE: You are assigned a mailbox number. To get a key, the homeowner must go to the Clayton Post Office, with photo identification, complete any necessary forms and pay the applicable fee. The post office will go out and change the lock. Arrangements must be made with the post office to pick up keys. We will give you a paper showing your address. Fees are determined by the Post Office. You will be responsible for lost, broken, bent keys and damage to the lock.
- UTLEYS: You are assigned a mailbox number and will be furnished a key by Management. You will be responsible for lost, broken, bent keys and damage to the lock.
- CARRIAGE VILLAGE: You will be furnished an individual mailbox. It will be the resident’s responsibility to maintain the box in good condition.
S. RENT COLLECTION, REQUIREMENTS AND FEES
- Due Date. Rent is due on the first day of the month.
- Late Fees. A late fee of $ 15.00 will be charged on rent RECEIVED after the 5th day of the month. Rents not paid by the 25th day of the month will result in an eviction process to be initiated with the court system if prior arrangements have not been made. Habitual late payments will not be tolerated even if accompanied by the late fee.
- Rent must be mailed to:
DWB Properties, LLC
2117 Hwy 70E
Garner, NC 27529-1238
- Returned Check Charges. A $25.00 charge or the maximum allowed by law is incurred on any returned check.
- Security Deposit. A deposit equal to the monthly rent is required to be paid prior to occupancy.
- Mail Box. A fee is charged by the Post Office/Community to re-key the box. It is subject to change without notice and is paid to the Post Office/Community. You are responsible for replacement of broken or lost keys and replacement of damaged lock.
- Special Service Fee. $25.00 per hour but not less than $25.00 per service call, for any repair, maintenance or service that is performed by Management but is the responsibility of the Resident. Any necessary parts or supplies are extra. If you need skirting, or other parts to maintain your home in accordance with the requirements of the Community, please contact Management, as we are often able to help you obtain parts or services at a substantial discount due to our purchase volume.
- Pet Fee. $100.00
- Copy of Bill of Sale, Title, and Sales Contract on home, Lease Application and signed Rules and Regulations is required before moving in.
T. TERMINATION OF TENANCY
- Any person or persons who become objectionable, creates a disturbance, or become a nuisance will be asked to move. The property owner shall be the sole judge of such action.
Management reserves the right to amend, add, and delete rules as necessary for the freedom, privacy, safety, comfort, and convenience of its Residents. Enforcement of Rules and Regulations are subject to determination and to applicable Federal, State, County or Municipal law.
The Owner / Manager reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone, without stating reasons and may decline to allow any space to be occupied by and to accept any further rental from any person or who become objectionable, creates a disturbance, or becomes a nuisance. The Community Manager shall be the sole judge of such action.
I/We have inspected the premised and have found the premises to be in good condition and suitable for our needs.
I/We acknowledge that we have read and fully understand the foregoing rules and regulations for The Property; and that by paying the deposit, paying the rent and taking possession of the area assigned to us by the Management constitutes our acceptance, and we hereby agree to comply to all of the said rules and regulations.